Top 12 Goldman Sachs Elevator Quotes
” I love it when a guy hits on me and then gives me a business card with a gmail account. Asshole, I work at Goldman Sachs.”
I’m sure you’ve heard the statistic that some 95% of global wealth is controlled by 1-3% of the entire population. These people are elite. Many are brilliant, and many merely inherited their status. That’s referred to as privilege. It’s an overwhelming statistical probability that people stay within the social class they are born into. If you’re born rich, you die rich. If you’re born poor, you die poor. Now before we proceed, it’s important you know what Goldman Sachs is. Go Wiki!
“The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc is an American multinational investment banking firm that engages in global investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients.”
Without further ado, I present to you the top 12 quotes from the elevators within the Goldman Sachs building.
1. I never said I was better than anyone, just more successful.
2. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you have boobs.
3. If I’m shelling out $600+ on dinner, she can cough up $400 or so for some decent La Perla or Agent Provocateur.
4. Suit #1: She asked for the day off because it’s her birthday.
Suit#2: What the fuck. What is she, 12 years old?
5. I’d almost rather let someone fuck my wife than rent out my beach house. Almost.
6. Blacking out is just your brain clearing it’s browser history.
7. If you can only be good at one thing, be good at lying… Because if you’re good at lying, you’re good at everything.
8. I don’t care how Jewish she is, no chick wants to go back to an apartment in Murray Hill.
9. Hot girls will never know if they’re really interesting.
10. Suit 1: She actually believed me when I said I wasn’t fucking anyone else.
Suit 2: She probably thinks chiropractors are real doctors too.
11. Hermes ties are like Jordans for white people.
12. Skirt #1: I love it when a guy hits on me and then gives me a business card with a gmail account. Asshole, I work at Goldman Sachs.