Apple Unveils The New iPhone 8 & iPhone X!
Apple just announced a new iPhone model called the iPhone X. It's got an edge-to-edge screen, portrait mode on the selfie camera, Face ID, Super Retina Display, and a lot more. The company announced its most expensive iPhone, priced at $999, at an event on Tuesday. Here's what you need to know.
- Apple has unveiled its latest product range, including the iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and Apple Watch 3
- Apple launches £999 iPhone X with edge-to-edge screen, Face ID and wireless charging
- iPhone X is priced at $999, the most expensive ever for a new iPhone model. It will ship on Nov. 3.
- The phone has a newer screen technology known as OLED, a type of display that can be made thinner, lighter and brighter with better color accuracy and contrast than its predecessor, LCD.
- The screen on the X has a so-called edge-to-edge display that takes up the entire face by eliminating the borders around the screen. Apple also eliminated the physical home button that has been a signature feature of the iPhone for a decade
- iPhone 8 is also here, as well as its bigger sibling, the iPhone 8 Plus. The models include a glass body and a faster chip.